Statistics have shown that nearly half of adults tried to lose weight within the last year! With so many different diet and exercise plans out there, it can be hard to know which one is best for you. Most experts agree that achieving healthy weight loss requires a lifestyle that includes healthy eating choices, regular exercise, and stress management.
Here are a few tips that can help with weight loss:
- Stay hydrated. Sometimes thirst can get confused with hunger. Drinking a glass of water can help you avoid consuming extra calories!
- Include fiber-rich foods in your diet. Fiber can help you feel full longer, which works perfect for losing weight. It also helps with digestion.
- Eat three balanced meals per day. Be mindful of portion sizes and try to eat slowly.
- Add protein to your diet. Protein can help increase fat burning and your metabolism. It also is a filling nutrient which may result in consuming less food.
- Exercise often. Try to choose fun workouts so it can be something you look forward to. According to current guidelines, adults need 150 minutes of moderate physical activity as well as 2 days of muscle strengthening activity each week.
Sometimes even if you feel like you are doing everything right by eating healthy and exercising, the weight just does not seem to come off! Ridgeline Aesthetics wants to help with that! We offer a weight loss/lifestyle adaptation course to help you with your weight loss and healthy lifestyle goals. With Ridgeline’s guidance, you will develop lifestyle changes to lose weight, optimize wellness, and keep the weight off… avoiding the diet roller coaster!
MANAGED MEDICAL CONSULTATION:
Experienced Provider, Christina Finnerty, FNP-C will oversee and meet with you monthly at your consultations for personalized nutrition and guidance. She has over two decades of experience and is passionate about helping patients achieve their weight loss goals through Ridgeline’s weight loss program. Not only will you lose weight, this custom medically supervised program is designed to change your life! We give you the treatment and the tools to help you keep the weight off and avoid the dangerous trend diets that cause muscle mass and bone loss.
Semaglutide or Tirzepatide Injections:
Safely Use Medications to Assist in Your Weight Loss
As you are medically overseen by our experienced provider, you can safely utilize medications that give you that additional help to get off the weight. We are including Semaglutide or Tirzepatide injections if you qualify. Yes, we have the medications in stock, no shortages at our clinic.
Contact Ridgeline Aesthetics at 208-932-2330 for a free weight loss consultation. We can analyze your health and weight loss needs to give you a custom treatment plan designed for your success. At Ridgeline Aesthetics, we want to help you achieve your weight loss and wellness goals so you can look and feel your best!