UPNEEQ in Idaho Falls
Eyelid Lift without surgery.
Ptosis (low-lying lids) is a common medical condition. It affects adults of all ages, but occurs more often with increased age. Usually ptosis occurs when muscles in the eyelid stretch and weaken, causing the upper eyelid to droop. It can be caused by other issues, such as cataract surgery, contact lens wear, or an underlying medical condition. At Ridgeline Aesthetics, we can help to improve the appearance of your eyelids without surgery.
Benefits of UPNEEQ
- Lifts low-lying eyelids
- Improves field of vision
- Reduces appearance of tiredness
What are UPNEEQ Drops for Eyelid Lifting?
The drops work by activating receptors in the upper eyelid muscle. When the muscle contracts, the upper eyelid can lift by about 2 millimeters – giving a more open, alert look for hours.
In one study, some patients saw a lift in their eyelids as fast as 5 minutes after the first dose. Many patients had more than a 50% improvement.
Most patients in clinical trials saw a lift in their eyelids in as little as 2 hours.
Low-lying lids can affect the way you look and see things:
- Always looking tired
- Asymmetrical eyes
- Blocking your upper field of vision
- Reducing your field of vision
- Interfering with daily functions, such as reading, driving, and computer use
Eyelid Lifting FAQ
What can UPNEEQ do?
- It’s the drop that lifts—a unique daily medication designed to lift droopy eyelids
- It can improve field of vision—which may help you see better
- It can lift your eyelid(s) quickly
- Use UPNEEQ once a day, every day to improve field of vision and elevate your eyelids
How can UPNEEQ benefit me?
Using UPNEEQ every day can provide an improved field of vision, which may help you see better, along with a visible lift in your eyelid’s position.
How often should I use UPNEEQ?
You may think that once your eyelid’s position is elevated, you don’t need to use UPNEEQ anymore. But UPNEEQ is not a “cure.” For continued benefits, you need to use it once a day, every day.